3 steps to activate your domain nameForMinistry and GetYourChurchDomain have partnered together to make it easy to integrate a domain name with a ForMinistry-powered Web site. Follow the easy 3-step process below to get your own www.yourchurchname.org web address and Web site up and running!
Go to our partner www.GetYourChurchDomain.com and sign up for your free account.
After you have done that, you can purchase your domain name through this service, and any other features you'd like.
After the domain has been purchased, please follow the directions below to add the domain name to your ForMinistry-powered Web site.
- Log in to your ForMinistry-powered Web site.
- Click on Advanced Site and Add/Remove Domain Names.
- In the field labeled "New Domain:", type in the domain name you purchased.
- Click on Add New Domain Name.
- Make an entry for both the www and non-www version of your domain name (Ex. www.yourchurch.org and yourchurch.org)
- Your screen should look similiar to below when you're done.
* If you see the error message below, please wait 24 hours for the domain name to resolve correctly, and then follow the steps above.